Annaliese has over twenty (20) years of professional experience with the last four (4) years in the insurance industry. Her expertise is with group health insurance. A leader in client services, Annaliese follows the highest standards of ethics, customer service, organization, and attention to detail. Annaliese is an expert in managing the multi-faceted process of health insurance, including implementation and servicing.
As the assigned lead service team member, Annaliese supports accounts with the following responsibilities:
- Assists with the implementation of new plans by getting the required carrier documents to the carrier and helping the group with any questions they have on the necessary paperwork. Submitting the information to the carriers timely and accurately to ensure a smooth transition.
- Assists with claims, enrollment, and billing issue resolution for all employees.
- Acts as a mediator between the company and their chosen carrier.
- Maintains accurate information in the contact management system.
Annaliese has a PA Resident Producer License for Accident and Health, Life and Fixed Annuities.
When not working, Annaliese enjoys spending time with her husband, their son, and two dogs.
- Tel: 610-366-3777 ext. 1110
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org